This Black Friday Weekend offer applies only to the Edwards and Co Carry Cot. It is subject to stock and please be aware that there could be potential delays on shipping.
Product specs at a glance
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
- Images are for guidance only
- This is classified as a bulky item and shipping charges do apply. They are visible in your cart once you have entered your address
- Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
- Removable fabric bag can be hand washed
- ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
- WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
- Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
- Ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 30mm.
- Fits divan and framed beds
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019SnuzPod 4 Bedside Crib
- Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby
- NEW ComfortAir breathable system to help regulate temperature for a good night’s sleep
- NEW 3D breathable mattress included
- NEW machine washable mesh liner
- Meets new bedside crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Gentle reflux incline option
- Lightweight lift-off bassinet for use around the home
- Fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib (new max. height 73cm)
Lift and go
No need for a separate Moses Basket for daytime naps! The SnüzPod4 bedside crib has been cleverly designed to always be by your side, with a unique lift-off bassinet that’s lightweight and comfortable.
For use around the home and when visiting friends and family.
By your side
Sitting next to your bed,üzPod4 has 9 height settings (up to 63cm) to match to the height of your bed and comes with adjustable straps for both framed and divan beds. The dual-view breathable mesh sides promote airflow, whilst the unique front zip-down wall makes feeding and comforting your baby easy and convenient, with no need to leave your bed.Reflux Incline
The SnüzPod3 includes a reflux incline feature, helping to soothe and reduce reflux symptoms, providing that extra bit of comfort.
From bedroom to nursery
When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery, SnüzPod4 can be easily detached from your bed and used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps so
the baby to sleep.