(All orders/colours are subject to stock, as stock is limited. 10 year life span applies from date of purchase.)
All our Diono Seats are installed by our Registered Certified Car Seat Technician
It is crucial that a full understanding of the manual is done prior to install.
User manual 2AXT
- Joy of the journey: From birth keep your little one rear facing longer to 22kg, traveling safely. As they grow to 54kg (8/10 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we have thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered: The Rainier 2 aXT is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. We shield your precious child through deep Super side impact protection with aluminium reinforcement.
- Space saving design: For safety that allows extra room for other passengers, the Rainier 2 aXT packs all our safety features into a sleek design, without compromising luxury travel for your baby.
- Exquisite Luxury: Inspired by the best European fashions, our Rainier 2 aXT has hand selected soft-suiting fabrics in a contemporary tailored cut and a memory foam seat for a touch of luxury. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A coordinating infant support cushion and a cup holder are included.
- Made of Seattle: We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the Rainier 2 aXT. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow
Ultimate safety. Space-saving design.
Get top-tier safety and streamlined design with our rainier convertible car seat. The full steel frame, extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides, and energy absorbing foam deliver unmatched protection for your little one. The rainier accommodates children weighing 2.2kg-54kg pounds. It could be the only car seat you’ll ever need.
The rainier’s superior safety comes in a sleek design that allows extra room for passengers.
Heavy is good
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
The rainier keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 2.2-22kg pounds for the safest possible position. Body support cushions are included to keep newborns and infants comfortable and positioned properly.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children up to 29kg pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 22-54kg . The aluminum reinforced, adjustable head rest and extra-deep sidewalls provide the ultimate side impact protection.
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Rainier® 2 aXT seats feature deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Max user weight rear facing 15.9 kg – Forward facing 18kg
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.