Very limited Edition and pre-order for September arrival
Stock and colour is limited and subject to suppliers. Life span is 10 years for date of purchase.
Please ensure you read your manual completely for full understanding
No Shipping of this product, local collection only with fully registered certified technician install
- Joy of the journey: From birth, keep your little one rear-facing longer to 18kg (112cm), traveling safely. As they grow to 45kg/144cm (10 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered: The radian® 3 r is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. Our audible click SuperLatch system makes installation easy and quick.
- Three’s not a crowd: For safety that fits 3 across the radian® 3 r packs all our innovative safety features into a sleek and slim design that allows you to fit three across (in most mid-size vehicles). Now the whole family can travel, together.
- Business Class comfort: Inspired by the best European fashions, our radian® 3 r has bright soft fabric covers and a memory foam seat bottom. Lined with energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand.
- Made of Seattle: We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the radian® 3 rX. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow.
Unmatched safety. All-in-one simplicity.
Your child’s security is our top priority. We engineered our radian® 3R with premium, innovative features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced sidewalls, energy absorbing EPS foam and a reinforced adjustable head support to keep your little one protected and comfortable.
Some say three’s a crowd. We say, the more the merrier! Our radian® 3R car seats fit 3-across in most mid-size vehicles.
The radian® 3R keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 2.2-18kg pounds for the safest possible position.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children up to 29kg pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 20-45kg pounds. The aluminum reinforced, adjustable head support and sidewalls provide additional side impact protection.
Worth the Weight
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
Our unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and secure. An audible click and visual indicator let you know when the connectors are locked.
Rear facing max weight 15.9kg – Forward facing max weight 18kg
Side Impact Protection
We’ve got your child’s safety covered. Radian® 3 R seats feature deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls that extend straight forward and are lined with thick, energy absorbing foam. We performed rigorous side impact testing to achieve the proper size, shape and strength that best protects children from side impact forces.
Our patented Safe Stop® harness component is a load-limiting device that absorbs energy in a crash. The unique design offers an additional layer of protection by reducing impact to a smaller, forward-facing child.
As safety experts, we think of every precaution. Rear-facing tether capability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact. This unique feature is not found on every car seat. We built it in here for an extra layer of protection when your child is rear-facing.